Explore one of the most scenic parts of Dalmatia in a 4-hour tour of Krka National Park. Travel in a riverboat from Skradin to the biggest waterfall in the national park before exploring the highlights of the park with the professional guide. Be amazed by the green waters and series of waterfalls – all within an hour’s drive from Split. Visit the old watermill, Etno village, and the main waterfall while learning about the history of the park. Krka waterfalls were declared National park in 1985 and it is Croatia’s seventh national park. It is situated near Šibenik and encompasses an area of 109 square kilometres along the Krka River, 2 km downriver from Knin to Skradin and lower part of the river Čikola. Within the territory of National park Krka 860 species and subspecies of plants have been identified including several endemic Illyrian-Adriatic species. Area abounds with traces of ancient settlements and numerous historical and cultural monuments.
Time of departure & return:
- 08:30 – 17:00
- Šubićeva 2, 21000 Split
Included in price:
- Transportation by comfortable bus
- Licensed english tour guide
- River boat cruise
- Travel Insurance and all taxes
- Discount for entry tickets!!
- Airconditioned bus ride through Dalmatia nature
- Amazing boat ride in famous canyon of Krka river
- 4 hour free time in the National park Krka
- Knowledge and interesting tour with the guide